Sunday, January 6, 2013

Remember when I had a productive break?

Remember that time I posted the best idea ever, to work on a campaign with my friend David over winter break? Yep, of course you do. Remember when it actually happened? ....yeah, that's because it didn't. However, its for a very very good reason!
Yes, to quote the aforementioned blog post, I described a winter break campaign as "the best idea EVER." It really was an excellent idea, but there was a small project David and I needed to do first- creating our websites. We thought it would be easy...... yeah, it wasn't.
I spent a majority of my winter break learning html coding and revamping my resume in order to get my website set up. You can see the final product by clicking here. Seriously go look because I'm actually really proud of it. By the time our websites were published and out there for the world to see, it was too late into the break to start and finish a campaign before the semester starts. So instead, David and I started brainstorming clients that we want to make campaigns for when we start P2. We came up with a really excellent one for our team campaign (except I won't say what because it's gonna be a surprise).
I seriously cannot wait for the semester to start so I can get to work on campaigns again. I miss it a lot. I can't say I know anyone looking forward to the work-loaded semester they have ahead of them besides me, but again, that's how you know you love your major.

No comments:

Post a Comment