Saturday, April 27, 2013

TracyLocke Agency Spotlight

I heard about TracyLocke a few years ago at one of the campus career fairs. This was before I had been accepted to the Texas Creative Sequence, so I was totally fan-girling over them when I heard that this was one of the few agencies at the career fair looking for creative summer interns. I've come a long way since then, and now that I have a portfolio I decided this agency would be my next target in my research.
TracyLocke is based in Dallas but, they have several locations in other areas as well, such as San Fransisco, Wilton, and Soho. Their mission is to find new and groundbreaking ways to re-imagine retail in a creative way. Their website is incredibly easy to navigate and I really love the general look of it and its clean, modern feel.  The homepage shows samples of their work, including a Diet Pepsi campaign with Sofia Vergara. This campaign, called 'Love Every Sip', includes everything from radio commercials to in-store activation. For Valentines Day, they launched limited edition heart cans, in which the traditional logo is shaped like a heart rather than a circle. The campaign has been successful nationwide, as have many other campaigns TracyLocke has been involved in. My background research on this agency has led me to believe this agency would be a great fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment