Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tocquigny Agency Spotlight

I need to start off by saying how much I love Tocquigny's website. The layout is interesting, the design has a modern feel to it, I'm loving the color scheme, and as a whole it is a hell of a lot easier to navigate than their name is to pronounce. Tocquigny is based in right here in Austin, TX. So far, other than the fact that I'd more than likely embarrass myself in an interview while trying to say "Tocquigny," this advertising agency definitely had caught my interest.
Tocquigny has worked with a handful of impressive clients, including Caterpillar, Dell Corp, IDG, Jeep, Seagate, Washington Times, and many more. While scrolling through the work they've done for their clients, one thing that stood out to me was the app they came up with for Jeep. The design for it is what caught my eye, but when I looked into it more I was intrigued by their creative way of allowing Jeep users to enhance their brand experience with the app to track their travels and share with friends. Tocquigny's creative strategies and conceptual thinking come through in all their work, and I could definitely learn a lot from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment