Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The RIchards Group Agency Spotlight

The Richards Group was my next target for my agency research. I have seen some great work come from this agency, so my interest was already piqued. The Richards Group is based in Dallas, TX. I've been to Dallas several times and loved it, so there was already potential before my research even began. I started by exploring their website. If you haven't seen it yet, you can do so now by clicking here. Though it didn't stand out to me in terms of design, it is much easier to navigate than other agency websites I have visited in the past. I tend to think very complex in anything I design, but in this case the simplicity works.

Though The Richards Group's clients were impressive, including Bridgestone, GameStop, H-E-B, Pier 1 Imports, T.G.I. Fridays, Chick-fil-A, ULTA Beauty, PODS,  Central Market, and many more, that wasn't what stoof out to me the most about this agency. Upon reading their 'About' section of the website, something really resonated with me. The Richards Group prides itself on being completely honest with their work. They firmly believe that to build relationships, you have to tell the truth. In an industry that has the tendency to be associated with trickery and deception, this is a refreshing thing to hear from an agency. I have a lot of respect for The Richards Group and could easily see myself working in this kind of advertising agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment