Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Most Incredible Opening Credits EVER

I recently went to see the movie Oz the Great and Powerful with one of my cousins when it was out in theaters. I wasn't a huge fan of the movie itself, but I can appreciate how visually stunning every scene was. And obviously James Franco's perfection can't be overlooked. The gorgeous effects took off from the beginning, as Oz had one of the most incredible opening credits I have ever seen in a film before. It's also completely in black and white, which says a lot about how amazing it looks visually if it can grab attention without using any color. It perfectly captures the feel of the movie's initial setting, which takes place at a traveling circus. Even if you don't plan on seeing the movie, the opening credits are definitely worth watching at least once, and you can do so by clicking here for some of the most beautiful typography you will ever see.

No comments:

Post a Comment